Sunday, September 12, 2010

Loving London

I'm Alyson, an Oklahoma State University Advertising and PR student, who, as you may have guessed, loves London. Though I've only been there twice, most recently for spring break of 2010, it's one of my favorite places. I have to create a blog for my PR Media class so I decided, what better topic to talk about than my #1 vacation spot- London? So here you have it: Live.Love.Laugh.London.

I'll be looking at things to do in London, places to see, food to eat, and even a few tips about the underground (with a few stories mixed in here and there.) I would by no means call myself an expert on the city by the Thames, but I would hop on a plane this minute if I could and go- that's why I chose this particular topic to talk about for the semester (and maybe even longer if it turns out okay :) )

Thinking about going to London or have something you want to know about? Post a comment or ask away and, if I can, I'll try to help you out. 


LovingLondon

No comments:

Post a Comment